As part of the state’s flagship university, the School of Nursing will use new technology to help transform nursing practice in the 21st century. With your help, we can be a model for the state and the nation.
Donate to the School of Nursing
Support the University of Wisconsin to help continue the tradition of excellence in teaching, research, and public service.Make a Gift
- We are educating nurses to provide care, encourage wellness and understand technology to help you achieve optimum health.
- We are developing and testing new teaching methods to improve nurses’ performance and health-care safety.
- We are improving health-care quality as faculty members develop and test new ways to empower individuals to participate in their health care, using existing and emerging technologies.
- We are providing needed nurses, nurse educators and nurse researchers for Wisconsin.
Centers and Institutes
- Give to Center for Aging Research and Education Fund
Special Programs and Funds
- Give to Doctoral Student Support Fund for Nursing
- Give to Karen Frick Pridham Professorship in Pediatric Nursing Fund
- Give to Katharyn A. May Nursing Innovation Fund
- Give to Littlefield Leadership Lecture Series Fund
- Give to Nurses Alumni Organization Scholarship Fund
- Give to School of Nursing Scholarship Fund