The Division of Continuing Studies supports the mission of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the spirit of the Wisconsin Idea by providing educational resources to nontraditional students, lifelong learners and the community. Led by the Vice Provost for Lifelong Learning and Dean of Continuing Studies, the Division includes two academic departments providing continuing education programming, and collaborates with other continuing education units. The Continuing Studies’ mission is to advocate for and engage lifelong learners through high-quality and innovative programs and services.
Continuing Studies has several goals that can only be met through the generosity of our supporters.
- Division of Continuing Studies Annual Fund
- Adult and Nontraditional Student Scholarships
- Arts and Humanities Fund
- Professional Development Fund
- Odyssey Project College Fund
- Open Educational Content Fund