The College of Engineering begins the century in a position of strength. Our students are typically in the top 10 percent of their high school graduating class and among the most talented at UW-Madison.
Donate to the College of Engineering
When you donate to this fund, you are supporting the college's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift
Our talented and innovative faculty and students are engaged in groundbreaking advancement of technology, a powerful driver of social and economic progress. Many positive signs speak well of our efforts in the past decade.
As you know, we operate in a competitive environment. Other engineering colleges have aggressive fundraising and investment efforts to improve the quality of education they provide and their reputation and ranking.
To maintain a leadership position, the college has developed a new strategic plan with five strategic objectives:
- Educational Excellence
- Research Leadership
- Technology Development & Entrepreneurship Leadership
- Supplemental instruction & beyond-the-classroom opportunities
- Effective infrastructure to accomplish objectives
This ambitious plan will require tremendous effort by the faculty and staff in the college. It will also require the commitment of strong public/private partnerships.
Academic Departments and Programs
- Give to Biomedical Engineering Department Fund
- Give to Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering Fund
- Give to Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Fund
- Give to Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Fund
- Give to Department of Engineering Professional Development Fund
- Give to Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Fund
Centers and Institutes
- Give to Wisconsin Energy Institute Fund
Special Programs and Funds
- Give to Bird, Stewart and Lightfoot Wisconsin Distinguished Graduate Fellowship Fund
- Give to Denice Denton Memorial Fund
- Give to Engineering Student Opportunity Fund
- Give to Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- Give to Great People Scholarship Fund in Engineering
- Give to John C. Webster and Willis J. Tompkins Design Fund