The Graduate School has responsibility for graduate studies, research and compliance, and cross-college, cross-discipline research centers.
Donate to the Graduate School
Support the University of Wisconsin to help continue the tradition of excellence in teaching, research, and public service.Make a Gift
The Graduate School offers master’s and doctoral programs as well as certificates in more than 150 fields. Its fellowship programs build future excellence, while its faculty research committee fosters excellence through grant competitions, named professorships and mid-career and other awards for UW-Madison faculty. The Graduate School represents some $590 million in extramural funding.
Priority funding opportunities include support for graduate students as well as for several Graduate School centers and facilities.
Centers and Institutes
- Give to Cellular and Molecular Biology Program Fund
- Give to IceCube Project
- Give to Institute for Molecular Virology Fund
- Give to Institute on Aging Research, Education and Outreach Fund
- Give to Land Stewardship Fund
- Give to Physical Sciences Lab Fund
Special Programs and Funds
- Give to Waisman Center, Jelte Rijkaart Fund for Alexander Disease Research