Give to the Emergency Student Support Fund
Support the efforts of the University of Wisconsin–Madison to help students facing challenges and expenses due to unforeseen events.Make a Gift
In response to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, the university created this fund to protect the health and safety of students and families struggling during such difficult times. When new policies and practices are required to confront unprecedented events, this fund is designed to help alleviate:
- Unanticipated travel costs to home
- Food insecurity concerns
- Limited opportunities to work and earn funds for daily living, and decreased funding available for basic resources
- Graduate students who have families, and food needs for children
- Housing and moving expenses for those who need to quickly move out of residence halls
- International student needs
Your support provides needed relief to those who are financially vulnerable as the UW helps them navigate these situations.
Responses from students who have benefited from this fund
You just literally solved all of my worries in less than a day, and I cannot thank you enough. I am eternally grateful for your kindness and commitment to helping students in need.
I am speechless right now, I cannot express how much this will help me over the next three weeks. I was so worried about how I was going to get by, but this is truly a godsend. Thank you so much!