Pride and Excellence
Parent leadership donors at the University of Wisconsin–Madison believe that every student should receive a transformational learning experience. These parents of UW students know that the future excellence of the university rests largely in the hands of donors. That’s why they make leadership-level gifts.
The university’s core mission depends on support from people such as you who want to see the UW continue to provide a world-class educational experience. When you give to the UW, you’re providing the university with a competitive advantage as it recruits new faculty and holds on to seasoned professors.
Send a Message
By joining other parents who are making leadership gifts, you send a message to students, faculty, staff, and other potential donors that you believe in UW–Madison’s power to benefit the world and deliver an exceptional educational experience. Find a level of giving that’s comfortable for you.
Donate to the Parents' Fund
Your support will help continue the tradition of excellence in teaching, research, and public service.Make a Gift
- Parents’ Fund
- Chancellor’s Annual Fund
- College of Agricultural & Life Sciences Annual Fund
- College of Engineering Annual Fund
- College of Letters & Science Annual Fund
- School of Education Annual Fund
- School of Human Ecology Annual Fund
- Law School Annual Fund
- School of Medicine and Public Health Annual Fund
- School of Nursing Annual Fund
- School of Pharmacy Annual Fund
- School of Veterinary Medicine Annual Fund
- Wisconsin School of Business Fund
Questions About Giving
If you have questions, please contact our Parent and Family Philanthropy Team at [email protected].