Donate to the Parents' Fund
Your support will help continue the tradition of excellence in teaching, research, and public service.Make a Gift
- What is the Parents’ Fund?
- It is a general fund that meets specific student needs on campus, including career development, classroom enhancement, research opportunities, and student organizations — all the things that make the UW a world-class place to learn.
- Who gives to the Parents’ Fund?
- The university relies on the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the university. Since 1989, more than 125,000 parents have contributed to the UW.
- I already pay tuition. Why should I also give to the Parents’ Fund?
- Most people are surprised to learn that private gifts account for more of the UW budget than tuition. With decreasing state funding, it is private gifts that help the UW continue to provide critical student resources.
- Can I give to something other than the Parents’ Fund?
- The great thing about the Parents’ Fund is that you get to choose which part of the university your gift will support. Parents choose to support campus libraries and scholarships, as well as their student’s school or college. No matter what area of campus you choose to support, students will benefit from your gift.
- How do I give?
- Giving to the Parents’ Fund is quick and easy through the online gift page.
- What if I have questions about giving?
- If you have questions, please contact our Parent and Family Philanthropy Team at [email protected].