Learn what you can do – and what the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is discovering – to ensure better health for everybody.
Who: Your teachers will be the UW-Madison physician-researchers who are changing the way we care for our hearts.
When: 6:30 p.m. each evening
Where: Health Sciences Learning Center
Alumni Hall #1306
750 Highland Avenue
What is a mini med school?
- A fast-paced evening showing the latest research in action
- An interactive learning experience. The first evening is about what’s right and what can go wrong with your heart – and how the UW-Madison is improving heart care, from prevention to regeneration.
- An opportunity to ask questions
- A celebration of hope for everybody
UW Mini Med School – 2011 Events
- Your Heart: A User’s Manual – April 7, 2011
- Breast Cancer: What Women (and Men) Should Know – June 20, 2011
- Bones and Back – September 14, 2011
These events are open to the public and admission is free, but please register with Melissa Boyd at 608-265-4689.