All Middleton Society Members receive
- Certificate of Membership
- Invitation to annual Middleton Society dinner
- Lifetime subscription to Quarterly Magazine
- Commemorative pin representing current level of giving
- Permanent name recognition on the Middleton Society Wall of Honor located at the Health Sciences Learning Center (optional).
The Middleton Society Dinner
Middleton Society members are invited to the annual Middleton Society Appreciation Dinner. This event highlights notable activities at the School and celebrates the School’s contributions to improved health for individuals and communities. Guests have an opportunity to meet Dean Robert Golden and the researchers, physicians and students who are making a difference.
Join the Middleton Society
Membership in the Middleton Society begins at $25,000 in cumulative household giving to any area in the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, entered via a one-time gift, signed pledge or documented estate gift. If you are interested in joining the Middleton Society and would like to discuss your gift and how you would like to direct it, please contact Jill Watson or make your gift online.