All Middleton Society Members are
- invited to the annual Middleton Society dinner and program and other UW School of Medicine and Public Health events, and
- permanently recognized within the Health Sciences Learning Center and sent a letter of acknowledgment.
Farrell Fellows also are
- given special opportunities to be involved with the UW School of Medicine and Public Health,
- invited to participate in private conversations with the dean at small, exclusive events, and
- recognized by the University of Wisconsin Foundation as Bascom Hill Society members.
The Middleton Society Dinner
Middleton Society members are invited each year to the annual Middleton Society Dinner to celebrate the School’s contributions to improved health for individuals and communities. Guests have an opportunity to meet Dean Robert Golden and the researchers and physicians who are making a difference.
Join the Middleton Society
All gifts made to any area of the School of Medicine and Public Health count towards cumulative household giving totals. Membership may be attained with a 10 year pledge of at least $1,000 annually (for Middleton Fellow level), $2,500 annually (for Bardeen Fellow level) or $100,000 annually (for Farrell Fellow level). If you are interested in joining the Middleton Society and would like to discuss your gift and how you would like to direct it, please contact Jill Watson.