Charitable gifts are generally not refundable. Refunds will be made in the event of a mistake or if the purpose for which the gift is given cannot be fulfilled by the Foundation. Individuals who receive refunds have the responsibility of correcting any tax filings they have made reflecting the refunded amount.
Unless otherwise stated in event registration or program website, the Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA), the University of Wisconsin Foundation (UWF), and the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA) has no obligation to return or refund fees paid to participate in an event or program.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, refunds will not be available to registrants who choose to cancel their registration or choose not to attend an event.
- Due to the commitment for products and services that WFAA must make, there are no refunds for football tickets or BADGER HUDDLE® tickets. All football ticket and BADGER HUDDLE® ticket sales are final.
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- The WFAA, WAA and UWF reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances that would make the event nonviable.
- If an event is cancelled by WFAA, registrants may be offered a refund.
- In unlikely situations where an event is cancelled due to weather, an emergency, or other unforeseen circumstances, WFAA may not be able to offer a refund.