Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »