Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »