Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »