Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »