Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »