Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »