Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »