Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »