Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »