Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »