Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »