Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »