Impact: By the Numbers
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »