Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »