Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »