Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »