Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »