Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Associate Director of Development – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Urology [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Manager [Job Posting]
- Revenue Data Quality Specialist [Job Posting] See more »