Impact: By the Numbers
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Managing Director – Gift & Constituent Records [Job Posting] See more »