Impact: By the Numbers
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Development Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting] See more »