Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »