Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Managing Director – Gift & Constituent Records [Job Posting] See more »