Impact: By the Numbers
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting] See more »