Impact: By the Numbers
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »