Impact: By the Numbers
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »