Impact: By the Numbers
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »