Impact: By the Numbers
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »