Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »