Impact: By the Numbers
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »