Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »