Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »