Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Managing Director – Gift & Constituent Records [Job Posting] See more »