Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »