Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- A Win-Win for Donors and Charity Using Depreciated Property
- Registration Manager [Job Posting]
- Director of Development / Senior Director of Development – Electrical and Computer Engineering [Job Posting]
- Digital Producer [Job Posting]
- WFAA Student Summer Internship Opportunity [Job Posting] See more »