Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »