Impact: By the Numbers
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »