Impact: By the Numbers
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »