Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting] See more »