Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »