Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting] See more »