Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »