Impact: By the Numbers
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »