Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »