Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »