Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »