Impact: By the Numbers
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »