Impact: By the Numbers
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Managing Director – Gift & Constituent Records [Job Posting] See more »