Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »