Impact: By the Numbers
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »