Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Marketing Systems Manager [Job Posting]
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting] See more »