Impact: By the Numbers
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »