Impact: By the Numbers
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »