Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »