Impact: By the Numbers
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »