Impact: By the Numbers
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »