Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »