Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »