Impact: By the Numbers
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Event Manager [Job Posting]
- Program Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- A Sure Way to Make a Gift from Your IRA
- Senior Director of Development – New York Metro Region [Job Posting] See more »