Impact: By the Numbers
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »