Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »