Impact: By the Numbers
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »