College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Donate to the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Annual Fund
When you donate to the Annual Fund, you are supporting the college's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift »
At its core, the college fosters communities of expertise – among researchers, faculty and students in cooperation with business, industry and government. It has a rich history of finding practical answers to everyday challenges such as breeding hybrid crops, revitalizing the state’s agricultural markets, and identifying vitamins essential to human health.
Private support helps CALS build on its 125-year tradition to ensure a future of excellence, innovation, accountability and practicality. Working with the CALS development team, the College has identified five funding priorities as it tackles 21st century problems.
- Annual Fund
- Student Experience Fund
- Dean’s House
- Meat and Muscle Biology Lab/Building
- Great People Scholarship – Need-based Aid
Academic Departments and Programs
- Agricultural and Applied Economics, Department of
- Agricultural Research Stations
- Agronomy, Department of
- Animal Sciences, Department of
- Bacteriology, Department of
- Beginning Dairy and Livestock Farmers, Wisconsin School for
- Biochemistry, Department of
- Biological Systems Engineering, Department of