As part of the state’s flagship university, the School of Nursing will use new technology to help transform nursing practice in the 21st century. With your help, we can be a model for the state and the nation.
Donate to the School of Nursing
When you donate to this fund, you are supporting the school's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift
- We are educating nurses to provide care, encourage wellness and understand technology to help you achieve optimum health.
- We are developing and testing new teaching methods to improve nurses’ performance and health-care safety.
- We are improving health-care quality as faculty members develop and test new ways to empower individuals to participate in their health care, using existing and emerging technologies.
- We are providing needed nurses, nurse educators and nurse researchers for Wisconsin.
Centers and Institutes
- Give to Center for Aging Research and Education Fund