School of Education
Expectations for education and schools of education have never been higher. At the same time, public funding for education continues to ebb. This confluence of increased expectation and decreased support provides alumni and friends of the UW-Madison School of Education with an opportunity to have a strong, direct impact on the future of education through their private financial support.
Donate to the School of Education Annual Fund
When you donate to the Annual Fund, you are supporting the school's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift »
Simply, your support of the School of Education will ensure that it remains a national leader. We urge you to make a gift today. There are a wide range of opportunities for you to assist in the future success of the School. Below are just a few options for you to consider.
- The School of Education Annual Fund
- The School of Education Great People Scholarship
- Capital Projects
- Endowed Chairs and Professorships
By including the School of Education in its long-term gift planning, alumni and friends can leave a lasting legacy of support for the school. Gift planning integrates charitable gifts into overall financial, tax and estate planning to maximize benefits both to the donor and to the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Giving Areas within the School of Education
Academic Departments and Programs
- Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education Department Fund
- Dance Department Fund
- Department of Art Fund
- Department of Curriculum and Instruction Fund
- Department of Educational Psychology Fund
- Department of Kinesiology Fund
- Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis Department Fund
- Educational Policy Studies Excellence Fund
Centers and Institutes
- Center on Education and Work Fund
- Cooperative Children's Book Center Fund
- Media, Education, Resources, and Information Technology (MERIT)- WOW Fund
- Morgridge Center for Public Service Annual Fund
- Morgridge Study of Post-Secondary Education Fund
- New Campus Child Care Initiatives Fund
- Tandem Press Fund
- Wisconsin Center for Academically Talented Youth Fund