Expectations for education and schools of education have never been higher. At the same time, public funding for education continues to ebb. This confluence of increased expectation and decreased support provides alumni and friends of the UW-Madison School of Education with an opportunity to have a strong, direct impact on the future of education through their private financial support.
Donate to the School of Education
When you donate to this fund, you are supporting the school's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift
Simply, your support of the School of Education will ensure that it remains a national leader. We urge you to make a gift today. There are a wide range of opportunities for you to assist in the future success of the School. Below are just a few options for you to consider.
- The School of Education Annual Fund
- The School of Education Great People Scholarship
- Capital Projects
- Endowed Chairs and Professorships
By including the School of Education in its long-term gift planning, alumni and friends can leave a lasting legacy of support for the school. Gift planning integrates charitable gifts into overall financial, tax and estate planning to maximize benefits both to the donor and to the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Giving Areas within the School of Education
Academic Departments and Programs
- Give to Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education Department Fund
- Give to Dance Department Fund
- Give to Department of Art Fund
- Give to Department of Curriculum and Instruction Fund
- Give to Department of Educational Psychology Fund
- Give to Department of Kinesiology Fund
Centers and Institutes
- Give to Center on Education and Work Fund
- Give to Cooperative Children's Book Center Fund
- Give to Media, Education, Resources, and Information Technology (MERIT)- WOW Fund
- Give to Morgridge Center for Public Service Annual Fund
- Give to Morgridge Study of Post-Secondary Education Fund
- Give to New Campus Child Care Initiatives Fund