School of Education
Expectations for education and schools of education have never been higher. At the same time, public funding for education continues to ebb. This confluence of increased expectation and decreased support provides alumni and friends of the UW-Madison School of Education with an opportunity to have a strong, direct impact on the future of education through their private financial support.
Donate to the School of Education Annual Fund
When you donate to the Annual Fund, you are supporting the school's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift »
Simply, your support of the School of Education will ensure that it remains a national leader. We urge you to make a gift today. There are a wide range of opportunities for you to assist in the future success of the School. Below are just a few options for you to consider.
- The School of Education Annual Fund
- The School of Education Great People Scholarship
- Capital Projects
- Endowed Chairs and Professorships
By including the School of Education in its long-term gift planning, alumni and friends can leave a lasting legacy of support for the school. Gift planning integrates charitable gifts into overall financial, tax and estate planning to maximize benefits both to the donor and to the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Giving Areas within the School of Education
Academic Departments and Programs
- Art Department
- Counseling Psychology, Department of
- Curriculum and Instruction, Department of
- Dance Department
- Education Leadership and Policy Analysis, Department of
- Educational Policy Studies, Department of
- Educational Psychology, Department of
- Kinesiology, Department of
Centers and Institutes
- Arts Institute
- Center on Education and Work
- Cooperative Children's Book Center (CCBC)
- Media, Education Resources & Information Technology (MERIT)
- Morgridge Center for Public Service
- Precollege OPTIONS
- Tandem Press
- Wisconsin Center for Academically Talented Youth (WCATY)