Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Leadership Annual Giving
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)* is looking for a digital gift officer to join our team. As an energetic, passionate and digital-first fundraiser, this gift officer will leverage modern marketing tools to express gratitude and ask for philanthropic support through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The WFAA is seeking talented innovators to help align how we engage donors with their areas of passion through video, social media, digital, and in-person connections.
This new digital gift officer role will be able use momentous giving days, video storytelling, and digital marketing to help donors transform the student experience and elevate the work of faculty at the UW-Madison.
- Curiosity for discovering passions that motivates people
- Ability to inspire and share stories of impact verbally
- A creative mind for strategic marketing to individuals and masses
- Enthusiasm to ask for philanthropic support for world-changing ideas
- Willingness to learn and build
- Video creation or digital marketing experience score bonus points
- 2 + years experience in development, marketing, or relationship building
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Cultivate relationships with leadership annual gift donors
- Leverage tools of the WFAA marketing division to renew annual support at the $1,000-24,999 level
- Deepen the UW-Madison’s partnership with donors through inviting them to commit support over time with monthly or pledged gifts
- Identify and deliver content related to the impact of philanthropy at the UW through video, social media, and digital platforms
- Collaborate with digital and annual giving teams to tailor modern marketing tactics for leadership annual giving level donors
Donor Success Development
- Communicate stories of impact from annual philanthropic support from individual donors
- Serve as a point of contact for advancing relationships between the UW-Madison and leadership annual giving donors
- Collaborate with development staff to identify and elevate donors through the pipeline
The Assistant Director of Annual Giving reports to an Director, Annual Giving of the Foundation. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit program, which includes a 10% employer 401k contribution!