On Wednesday, Sept. 21, up your gratitude game, enjoy some free refreshments, and enter for a chance to win a pair of AirPods* by taking a minute to thank a UW donor.
- Stop by a campus location that works best for you.
- Write a quick note thanking a UW–Madison donor for their support.
- Grab some free snacks for your time and enter your name for a chance to win a prize.
Philanthropy is a vital part of what helps UW–Madison offer the very best to its students, ranking it as one of the top public universities in the nation.
- During the last year, 17,592 new donors contributed to the UW, helping students like you.
- Since 2018, 3,528 Badgers have received aid from Bucky’s Tuition Promise.
- In 2021, donor support created more than 5,000 new scholarships for graduate students and undergraduates.
Our generous donors make all things possible. A moment of your time will have a lasting impact on Badger supporters around the globe.
We look forward to seeing you on September 21!
- Memorial Union: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Union South: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Library Mall: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Health Sciences Learning Center’s Atrium, 750 Highland Ave.: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- South Hall, 1055 Bascom Mall: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Grainger Hall West Atrium, 975 University Ave.: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Engineering Hall Lobby, 1415 Engineering Dr.: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- School of Pharmacy, Rennebohm Hall Atrium, 777 Highland Ave.: 10:30am – 1:30pm
QUESTIONS? Contact Nicole Weir at [email protected].
*NO PURCHASE, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. Read the official rules.