Have you been thinking about a charitable gift annuity? Now is the time to take another look because payout rates for new gift annuities are changing January 1, 2012.
What do the new rates mean?
Rates decreased for all age levels for both single-life and two-life charitable gift annuities. The decrease in rates is anywhere from 0.4% to 0.8%.
Annuity Rate Comparison
|Age||Current Rate||Rate Effective 1/1/2012|
|Ages||Current Rate||Rate Effective 1/1/2012|
The benefits of a charitable gift annuity completed before January 1, 2012, will allow you to:
- Lock in current higher rates.
- Achieve the satisfaction of making a meaningful difference at our organization.
- Enjoy the security of guaranteed income payments for life.
- Obtain relief from taxes. You receive a charitable deduction, and each payment may be partly tax-free for your life expectancy.
- Complete this simple gift arrangement through the mail.
Contact us today to learn more about completing a charitable gift annuity either before or after January 1, 2012.