To promote the welfare of and advance the objectives of the University of Wisconsin-Madison by encouraging the interest, engagement, and financial support of alumni, donors, and friends in the life of the University and with each other.
WFAA Organizational Beliefs
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison has a transforming impact on students, alumni, and society.
- Authentic, lifelong relationships and engagement with alumni, donors and friends are fundamental to sustaining the reputation and continued success of the University.
- Philanthropy has an essential and growing importance on the future progress of UW-Madison.
- The highest level of stewardship and fiduciary responsibility in financial, investment, data and gift administration is vital to maintaining trust with our stakeholders.
- Diverse views, experiences and perspectives strengthen WFAA and the university community.
WFAA Organizational Values
- We are serious about delivering results.
- We work together as a team and with our campus partners.
- We are committed to alumni, donors, volunteers, and others who count on us.
- We are open-minded.
- We create a positive work environment.