CALS Annual Fund
The next antibiotic. The fuel in your car. Award-winning specialty cheeses made with Wisconsin milk. Improved farming practices. The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences touches lives every day, sometimes in surprising ways.
With a gift to the CALS Annual Fund, you make our work possible. The fund allows the dean to
- provide undergraduate aid,
- establish graduate student fellowships and research assistantships,
- recruit and retain faculty, and
- respond to opportunities related to food, energy, health and the environment.
Donate to the College of Agricultural & Life Sciences Annual Fund
When you donate to the Annual Fund, you are supporting the college's highest priority.
Gifts to this fund may qualify you for the 1848 Society and entitle you to special benefits.Make a Gift »
In 2009, the CALS Annual Fund allowed the College to establish the Wisconsin Rural Youth Scholarship Fund and make its first 12 awards to bright students from Wisconsin’s small towns.
CALS is devoted to the study of our living world, and, thanks to your support, the College can
- learn to repair fragmented crime scene DNA,
- create foods for people who cannot digest essential enzymes,
- forecast how climate change will affect Wisconsin.