Updating the Database
Send Updates To
- Campus Mail
1848 University Ave.
ABE CRM Project
To learn more about the ABE CRM project, visit: abe.supportuw.org
Six Foundation employees and three more at WAA work to keep the database updated and to provide information to you.
While these employees are responsible for maintaining the data, keeping the information current requires cooperation from all departments and programs.
Please consider participating by providing information about your alumni, including:
- name and address changes
- email addresses
- new jobs
- other biographical information
We also update the database through
- Foundation activities, including alumni surveys, staff contacts, the Telefund program, gift receipts and On Wisconsin address updates.
- Alumni Association contacts, including memberships, renewals, events, travel participants and its online alumni directory.
- Memorial Union, Medical Alumni Association and other organizations’ membership and renewal information.
- UW-Athletics ticket office
National Sources for Updates
In addition to these campus updates, the Foundation also relies on a number of national sources to keep our database as up-to-date as possible.
- United States Postal Service national change of address service
- Zip Code Update Files
- Phone services (for area code updates)
- Accurint (the Alumni Finder module)
- American Memorials (an obituary registry)