Impact: By the Numbers
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- UW Receives $28 Million Gift To Support Art Education [News Release]
- Senior Director of Development – School of Education [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Identification Analyst [Job Posting]
- SQL Developer – DBA [Job Posting] See more »