Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- UW Receives $28 Million Gift To Support Art Education [News Release]
- Senior Director of Development – School of Education [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Identification Analyst [Job Posting]
- SQL Developer – DBA [Job Posting] See more »