Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Adopting Charity at Any Age
- UW Receives $28 Million Gift To Support Art Education [News Release]
- Senior Director of Development – School of Education [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Identification Analyst [Job Posting] See more »