Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Total amount received from matching gift companies. Find out if you work for a matching gift company.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- UW Receives $28 Million Gift To Support Art Education [News Release]
- Senior Director of Development – School of Education [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Identification Analyst [Job Posting]
- SQL Developer – DBA [Job Posting] See more »