Impact: By the Numbers
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $2,500 Can help improve access and reach of UW classes by adapting a traditional classroom curriculum into to a blended learning offering
- A Win-Win for Donors and Charity Using Depreciated Property
- Registration Manager [Job Posting]
- Director of Development / Senior Director of Development – Electrical and Computer Engineering [Job Posting]
- Digital Producer [Job Posting]
- WFAA Student Summer Internship Opportunity [Job Posting] See more »