Impact: By the Numbers
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Director of Development – Department of Medicine [Job Posting]
- A Complete Estate Plan Is an Affirmation of Your Life
- Director of Development – Law School [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Associate [Job Posting]
- Colorado Rockies Honor MLB’s Selig with $100,000 Scholarship Gift to UW-Madison See more »