Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »