Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual room and board cost for an undergraduate student.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Percentage of undergraduates who receive financial assistance.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Project and Resource Manager – Marketing Division [Job Posting]
- Development Program Manager – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences [Job Posting]
- Associate Director of Development – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Urology [Job Posting] See more »