Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »