Impact: By the Numbers
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost of a stipend for an undergraduate to attend a national competition such as Model United Nations or Mock Trial.
Cost to fund one student to support a faculty research project.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- You Can Award a Gold Medal of Thanks with Your Charitable Gift
- Chemistry Instrument Center Gives Students State-of-the-Art Access, Training, and Research Support
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Managing Director – Gift & Constituent Records [Job Posting] See more »