Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Number of Great People Scholars who are currently attending UW-Madison.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- What You Need in Addition to Your Will
- Director of Development or Senior Director of Development – UW Carbone Cancer Center, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health [Job Posting]
- Associate Vice President & Managing Director – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Chapter and Regional Relations Manager [Job Posting] See more »